- Checking the compliance with the requirements and quality standards set for incoming components, raw, semi-finished and finished products;
- Verifying and archiving certificates concerning incoming and outgoing products;
- Carrying out all the checks and controls required by the Quality Management System;
- Collaborating with the Quality Manager in the analysis, prevention and resolution of non-conformities;
- Calibration of measuring instruments and control equipment;
- Routine maintenance of assembly and testing tools located in production departments;
- Working with the Technical Department at product development, during the testing phase on prototypes.
- Secondary School Diploma, preferably in Mechanics;
- Basic expertise in mechanical processing cycles, including heat and anti-corrosion treatments;
- Knowledge of Quality Management System fundamentals (NC warning, AC, AP, certificates, calibration of measuring instruments etc..);
- Familiarity with technological properties of materials (es: steel, aluminum and plastic, rubber, etc..) and with related standards;
- Previous experience of almost 4/5 years in a similar role;
- Confidence with company ERP and Microsoft Office to draft papers like product certificates, reports and operating instructions;
- Good knowledge of technical English is mandatory
The place of work is in Costa di Mezzate (BG).
The research is aimed at both genders. The company guarantees the processing of data in compliance with the European Law n. 2016/679. Only applications deemed to be of interest will be answered according to the research opened or for other researches that might start from time to time.