- Supporting the Sales Manager in the management of an assigned package of customers (distributors and OEMs) located in specific geographical areas, until full autonomy is achieved both in satisfying the requests received and in interacting with the others company functions;
- Supporting the Sales Manager in concluding framework agreements and in managing peculiar customer’s requirements that may have relevant impacts on both product and company procedures;
- Handling offer requests, and carrying out technical feasibility evaluations with the support of other company functions (if necessary), in order to formulate bids on time and in compliance with the specifications requested by the customer;
- Managing costumer follow- up to achieve the acceptance of the offers or to report back to the Sales Manager the reasons that led to a refusal;
- Scouting new costumers, according to the guidelines set by the Sales Manager;
- Management of after – sales complaints and interaction with the Quality Manager and the Technical Director to suggest and implement technical solutions;
- Collecting information about competitors active in the assigned areas, with a focus on new business opportunity;
- Translation of user and maintenance manuals and drafting of technical/commercial papers;
- Visiting fairs and customers autonomously or with the Sales Manager, sharing useful information with the others company functions.
- Bachelor Degree in Mechanical Engineering;
- Previous experience of almost 2/3 years working in Sales for a multinational corporation operating in valves/actuator/mechanical field. Also Proposal Engineers determined to specialize in Sales are taken into account;
- Familiarity with reading of mechanical drawings, product specifications and mechanical manufacturing processes;
- Fluent English (both written and spoken) is mandatory;
- Confidence with Microsoft Office;
- High potential, inclination to interpersonal relations, interest in growing in the commercial field, team working attitude, analytical mind set and availability to travel even with minimum notice;
Business trip will be both in Italy and abroad, occupying 10%-15% of working time.
The place of work is in Costa di Mezzate (BG).
The research is aimed at both genders. The company guarantees the processing of data in compliance with the European Law n. 2016/679. Only applications deemed to be of interest will be answered according to the research opened or for other researches that might start from time to time.