- Purchasing of components, according to needs reported by the Planning Office;
- Verification and analysis of both the procurement costs and the outsourced mechanical processing, with consequent update of the listing;
- Scouting of new suppliers, reporting to the Head of Technical Office and the Production Manager for the analysis of new products;
- Dealing with setting and updating procurement price lists;
- Meeting main suppliers/contractors and potential ones;
- Setting levels of supply and stock, according to Production needs;
- Collaborating with the Planning Office and Production Progress Office to calibrate Company ERP System, with periodic verification that the parameters set are coherent with both the present production volume and the workload expected;
- Collaborating with the Planning Office and the Production Progress Office in order to monitor and eventually solicit delivery dates, ensuring punctuality.
- High school diploma/ technical degree (preferably mechanical);
- Solid and assertive personality, negotiation skills, proactivity, analytical mind set;
- Previous experience of almost 5 years in procurement, developed mainly about mechanical products but also in soft parts (gaskets, o’rings, etc…);
- Proven expertise in metalworking companies is a must, especially in actuators/pumps/cylinders/hydraulic and mechanic components/plants sector;
- Fluent English (both written and spoken) is mandatory;
- Familiarity with mechanical drawing;
- Knowledge of materials properties (aluminium and steel), main surface treatments, machining equipment and machines, processing times, and related costs;
- Advanced level in using Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Power Point, Outlook, Internet);
- Advanced level in using procurement software.
The place of work is in Costa di Mezzate (BG).
The research is aimed at both genders. The company guarantees the processing of data in compliance with the European Law n. 2016/679. Only applications deemed to be of interest will be answered according to the research opened or for other researches that might start from time to time.